KPMG, a top global tax, auditing and advisory services organization developed a program to sponsor selected candidates through their tertiary education.
Per the KMPG website, see further information below
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state-owned Government school within the last 2 years.
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Send an email to NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
Kindly state the code KSP2019 in the subject of the email.
*The deadline for application is 25th October 2019“
Scholarship Opportunities For Undergraduate Students, Cyprus
Cyprus International University provides academic scholarships for its students as an incentive for success, with most students benefiting from 50%, 75%, or 100% scholarships or discounted tuition fees.
International Student Scholarship
Cyprus International University provides a 50% tuition fee scholarship to all international students.
Our prospective students may apply for an Academic Scholarship based on academic merit. This scholarship varies from 50% to 100% off their tuition and other fees.
Please visit the university website to apply.
Leiden University Excellence Scholarship (LExS), Netherlands
LExS programme is for excellent non-EEA/non-EFTA* students joining a full-time Leiden University Master’s degree programme; and for excellent students of all nationalities joining an LLM Advanced Studies programme or the Master’s in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Students must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous study programme(s), which must be relevant to the Master’s programme for which they are applying. As an indication, the student is among the top 10% of graduates in his/her previous study programme. Note that proof of ranking is not required – this information is purely to indicate the level of competitiveness
The LExS is awarded for the duration of the study programme. There are three available levels of awards:
- € 10,000 of the tuition fee
- € 15,000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee
- Apply online for admission to a Master’s programme at Leiden University and pay the application fee if applicable.
- In the scholarship section of your online application, indicate that you wish to apply for a LExS.
- Upload your LExS motivation letter as instructed in your online application. This is a PDF file of max. 500 words, in which you explain why you would like to be considered for the award.
- Submit your online application, containing your LExS application, before the LExS application deadline.
- If you apply for more than one study programme and wish to apply for a LExS for each, indicate this clearly in each application and upload a LExS motivation letter for each.
Deadline: Oct 1, 2020. Please visit the scholarship website for more information.
Stock Market Research Work From Home Internship At Motilal Oswal
Why You Should Use Canva To Create Your Resume
Fully-Funded Graduate Research Scholarship – The University Of Melbourne
Uber Looks to Acquire Grubhub
Why Great Leaders Stay Curious – According To Some Great Leaders
Scholarships1 week ago
USIU-Africa MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program For Young Africans(Fully Funded)
Business1 week ago
Six Effective Ways To Build A Sustainable Business
Internships1 week ago
Nigerian Breweries Plc – Technical Skills Development Programme 2020 For Young Nigerians
Business6 days ago
How To Deal With Unhappy Customers
Scholarships6 days ago
Griffith University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021 – Australia