The #Blog4Dev competition is an annual writing contest launched in 2014 by the World Bank Kenya Office. Now a regional competition, the contest invites young people to weigh in on a topic critical to their country’s economic development. The competition is a way to engage Africa’s youth and provide a platform to share their views—and solutions—about development topics that are important to them.
To be eligible for the #Blog4Dev competition, you must:
- Be a citizen of any of the 48 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Be between the ages of 18 and 28 years of age on November 30, 2019.
- Currently reside in a Sub-Saharan African country
Using the links below, submit your original blog entry detailing your ideas about what it will take to end Early Child Marriage in your country, written in English, French or Portuguese by November 30, 2019.
Submissions through email or post will not be accepted.
For more information
Apply for the 2019 Sterling Bank Graduate Training Program
Applications are ongoing for the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program. The program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential.
Sterling Bank is interested in individuals with the following qualities:
• Digital savvy
• Responsibility and Ownership
To be eligible, interested applicants must have
• a Second Class Upper degree from a recognized University
• completed NYSC
• not be older than 26 years of age
Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… etc.
Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability
• All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
• Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
Step 1: Computer-Based Test
Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
Step 3: Assessment Center
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Foundation School
LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme 2020
LEAP Africa, a youth-focused leadership development nonprofit organization, is looking to hire interns for their Programmes, Communications and Administrative Unit.
See details below:
Programmes Intern – Candidate must posses and demonstrate the following skills:
– Project/Project Identification and Management
– Conceptualization skills
– Research and writing skills
– Facilitation and Stakeholder Management skills
Communications Intern – Candidate must posses and demonstrate the following skills:
– Graphics design skills
– Copy writing and editing skills
– Social Media Marketing skills
Administrative Intern – Candidate must posses and demonstrate the following skills
– Accounting skills
– Good organizational skills and attentive to details
– Good negotiation and Customer service skills
Vacancy is strictly for Youth Corp members posted to serve in Lagos State, Nigeria ( Batch C 2019). This internship is for you if
- you have have demonstrable experience as a leader and;
- you are looking for a platform to channel your passion and contribute your part to positive development in your community
Deadline is Friday 15th Nov, 2019
Business3 weeks ago
Why Youth Empowerment Is Important In Nigeria
Featured2 weeks ago
Apply for the 2020 Local Pathways Fellowship for Young Urban Leaders
Featured2 weeks ago
Investment Readiness Tips for startups
Listicles2 days ago
5 Profitable Business Ideas for Introverts
Featured2 weeks ago
2020 Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in Economics and Business Journalism