Marketing can be chaotic when considering different strategies. When considering strategies in relation to content marketing, social media, brand reputation management, and ad campaigns.
Sometimes, we just need straight forward quotes with a few words that cut right to the point to achieve our business goals.
The powerful quotes listed below would either inspire you or make things clearer as you strive for marketing success.
Advertising Quotes You Should See
1. “Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing, but nobody else does.” Steuart H. Britt
2. “Nobody has ever built a brand by imitating somebody else’s advertising.” David Ogilvy
3. “Advertising should say, ‘Here’s what we’ve got. Here’s what it will do for you. Here’s how to get it.” Leo Burnett
4. “If an ad campaign is built around a weak idea — or as is so often the case, no idea at all — I don’t give a damn how good the execution is, it’s going to fail.” Morris Hite
5. “Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle.” Ken Hakuta
6. “If you can’t turn yourself into your customer, you probably shouldn’t be in the ad writing business at all.” Leo Burnett
7. “The consumer isn’t a moron, she is your wife.” David Ogilvy
9. “The biggest mistake young designers make is that they try to make their advertising look like advertising” Jeff Goodby
10. “People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.” Simon Sinek
Content Marketing Quotes
11. “Content is king, but engagement is queen, and the lady rules the house!” Mari Smith
12. “Content marketing is really like a first date. If all you do is talk about yourself, there won’t be a second date.” David Beebe
13. “There is no content strategy without measurement strategy. Before embarking on a content initiative, irrespective of medium or platform, it’s important to know what you want to achieve.” Rebecca Lieb
14. “Content is the atomic particle of all digital marketing.” Rebecca Lieb
15. “Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.” Andrew Davis
16. “Content Marketing is no longer a numbers game. It’s a game of relevance.” Jason Miller
17. “Create content that reaches your audience’s audience.” Ajayi Oluwasegun
18. “Content marketing is a commitment, not a campaign.” Jon Buscall
19. “Actually talk to your customers. Use the language that they use. Talk about the things they talk about. Never feed salad to a lion.” Jay Acunzo
20. “Content Marketing is not simply a campaign or a tactic, it’s a commitment.” Valerie Uhlir
Storytelling Marketing Quotes
21. “Storytelling is about taking someone on a journey with you.” Robert Fogarty
22. “Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make, but about the stories you tell.” Seth Godin
23. “The key is, no matter what story you tell, make your buyer the hero.” Chris Brogan
24. “I’m obsessed with giving the audience something they don’t see coming.” Jordan Peele
25. “Purposeful storytelling isn’t show business, it’s good business.” Peter Guber
26. “We are all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn’t a stronger connection between people than storytelling.” Jimmy Neil Smith
27. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
28. “If you wish to influence an individual or a group to embrace a particular value in their daily lives, tell them a compelling story.” Annette Simmons
29. “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.” Seth Godin
30. “Storytelling helps people relate to you on a deeper level. It brings meaning to the general experience and gives you the know, like, and trust factor.” Unknown Author
Social Media Marketing Quotes
31. “Social media is just a buzzword until you come up with a plan.” Unknown
32. “Social media is a contact sport.” Margaret Molloy
33. “Sell-sell-sell sales methods simply do not work on social media.” Kim Garst
34. “Social media is about the people! Not about your business. Provide for the people and the people will provide you.” – Matt Goulart
35. “Social media creates communities, not markets.” Don Schultz
36. “Build it, and they will come” only works in the movies. Social Media is a “build it, nurture it, engage them and they may come and stay.” Seth Godin
37. “Focus on how to be social, not on how to do social.” Jay Baer
38. “Getting the like is easy. It’s a light action. Anything else requires trust.” Jon Loomer
39. “Successful companies in social media function more like entertainment companies, publishers, or party planners than as traditional advertisers.” Erik Qualman
40. “Put your energy into making things that are likeable, not some douchey social media strategy.” Matthew Inman
Three Crucial Tips For Effective Self-Promotion
Speaking highly of yourself to others might be uncomfortable, but it could benefit you and your career or business. Positive self-appraisal is a major reason many workers advance to higher positions, and it’s a technique that every worker or entrepreneur should practice.
“Self-promotion is a necessary tool to help professionals elevate into the next stage of their careers, especially if their peers do not properly recognize them,” said Vanessa Fioravante-Cuomo, principal and co-founder of ANDER & Co.
However, there’s a fine line between self-promoting and bragging. You can share your success and attributions without coming off as a boaster. Here are three tips to help you master the art of self-promotion.
What is self-promotion?
Self-promotion is the use of tools such as social media, marketing, and branding to make your services, expertise, interests, skills, strengths, and talents readily known to potential new clients. Self-promotion has existed for as long as businesses have – even the very first workers in the Industrial Revolution had to promote themselves to find work – and has been all around you for your entire life, even if you haven’t noticed it.
Flyers that you encounter at libraries, grocery stores, and community centers are self-promotion. Ads that people or small businesses take out in local newspapers are self-promotion. Most prominently, people posting about their career, job, or services on the internet – whether on social media or classified ads sites such as Craigslist and Fiverr – is self-promotion. Even an ordinary resume could be considered a self-promotion item.
Why is self-promotion important?
In the modern gig economy, more people are becoming entrepreneurs or freelancers. Self-promotion is vital to stand out against your plentiful competition. Potential clients could easily choose to hire someone other than you, read more…
Top 3 Social Trading Platforms For Copy Trading
Let’s talk about social trading networks, shall we?
Imagine earning from Forex or a trade without having to dedicate most of your time and resources. Imagine the ease of learning how each strategy works when it comes to trading. This is what social trading allows you to do and far more. What is social trading? You might ask, don’t worry, I will tell you.
Social trading is a form of investment that permits investors to watch the trading behaviors of both their peers and experts within the trading world. It allows you to follow their investment strategies using either copy trading or mirror trading.
This method of trading makes it easy for beginners to link their trading accounts to those of expert traders and imitate their trades automatically. It was even described by the World Economic Forum as a low, sophisticated alternative to traditional wealth managers. Little or no knowledge of the financial markets is needed.
Lately, social trading is being talked about as one of the best things to have happened to the online trading community. There are numerous Social trading platforms out there, it keeps increasing. However, here is our Top Three Social Trading Platforms with some of their main features;
Founded and run by Yoni Assia, eToro is a great platform for starting traders. It provides a huge variety of investments and also a community of traders where users have the opportunity of interacting with each other like every other social media platform. With their News Feeds feature, users have the opportunity to monitor and manually copy any trader of their choice.
This platform has an interesting feature called the Copy Trading where users can automatically copy traders in bits thereby managing both exposures and risks. What I love the most about this platform is the free and unlimited demo account made available to everyone.
2. Naga Trader
They boast of having some of the best social trading features that include social networking, social trading, copy trading, and innovative investment services such as the NAGA portfolios.
Social networking involves, starting a unique project that traders from all over the world can join hands to work on. Copy-trading allows Naga traders to reproduce the success of elite traders and make it their trades. These two practices have gained popularity within the global markets so much that Naga Traders were nicknamed – the “Tinder Of Trading”. This platform also gives you access to their social trading network where you meet, interact, and share with fellow NAGA traders
Founded in 2017, ZuluTrade is a Social trading system that works with dozens of brokers. It is best for hosting the most advanced social trading features. This platform works by gathering many elite investor trading data and records their trading strategies. You can analyze this in a minute and replicate their performance by customizing the risk and investment management. You can also have access to a free demo account, where would practically learn how to start and clarify your ideas.
Stock Market Research Work From Home Internship At Motilal Oswal
Why You Should Use Canva To Create Your Resume
Fully-Funded Graduate Research Scholarship – The University Of Melbourne
Uber Looks to Acquire Grubhub
Embracing A competitor’s Mindset To Grow Your Business
Scholarships1 week ago
Griffith University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021 – Australia
Business1 week ago
How To Deal With Unhappy Customers
Business1 week ago
Is Your Business Model Viable? An 8-Point Test
Scholarships1 week ago
Presidential Graduate Research Assistantships – The University Of Texas Rio Grande Valley
Internships5 days ago
Analyst Internship – Cynosure Management, Abuja