The Zonta International offers Amelia Earhart PhD Research fellowship for women of any nationality in Aerospace-related Sciences and Aerospace-related Engineering at any University or College offering Accredited Degrees.
- Women of any nationality pursuing a Ph.D./doctoral degree in aerospace engineering or space sciences are eligible.
- Students must have completed at least one year of that program or have received a master’s degree in an aerospace-applied field.
- Applicants must not graduate from their Ph.D. or doctoral program before April 2022.
- Please note that post-doctoral research programs are not eligible for the Fellowship.
- Previous Amelia Earhart Fellows are not eligible to apply to renew the Fellowship for a second year.
- US$10,000 annually.
- The Fellowship enables these women to invest in state-of-the-art computers to conduct their research, purchase expensive books and resource materials, and participate in specialized studies worldwide.
- Amelia Earhart Fellows have become astronauts, aerospace engineers, astronomers, professors, geologists, business owners, heads of companies, and even Secretary of the US Air Force.
Deadline: 15 November 2020. For more information, please visit the website.