Cynosure Management, a growing data analytics, and public policy consulting company, offer a unique opportunity for an intern analyst to assist in developing cutting-edge research, data analysis, and visualization products for clients. Our clients include government agencies, corporations, and nonprofit organizations.
This is an intern position, working remotely to support initiatives and projects for the team. The successful candidate will be an independent thinker, detail-oriented, and an effective time manager. The candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and work well remotely.
- Adhoc support for research, data analysis, and report development
- Collect, monitor, and analyze data; identify public health data and county health records for various programs, states, and localities.
- Conduct frequent desk research to support team activities and projects
- Attend focused meetings and webinars and appropriately communicate information learned
- Gather evidence-based resources for projects, including, but not limited to, summary reports, tip sheets, one-pagers, and best practice recommendation documents.
- Manage external engagements on electronic platforms
- Curate latest research and health news for monthly newsletter, Health Round-up, lead google analytics review related to online content, and present results to the team to drive future content.
Qualifications: Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Advanced skill in creating charts and tables in Excel.
- Experience or training in conducting data analyses.
- Proficiency in other analysis and visualization tools such as Stata, R, Tableau, a plus!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of interaction; ability to present information in various formats and styles for different audiences.
- Knowledge of public health and political landscape in Nigeria
Location: Abuja Preferred
Deadline: 20th April 2020. Please apply here.