The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
The Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021.
Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 31st May 2021.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2021.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
For more information, visit the boustany foundation website
3 Affordable European Universities With No Application Fees
Sending applications to foreign universities can be costly. Especially, if you decide to send multiple applications at the same time, paying multiple application fees.
On the average, application fees for a US university cost around $75. It is a similar case in Canada and Europe. Therefore, you end up spending a lot while applying to multiple universities. That is to say, if unfortunately you don’t get the offers you want, you would have to count your losses.
However, there is good news. Some good affordable universities in Europe do not require an application fee. There is more but our focus today is on the institutions mentioned below.
EUAS is an international university located in Tallinn, Estonia. EUAS is a small but quality university with over 1600 students from across the world. Students have a choice of studying in either Estonian, English or Russian.
Applicants can apply for any of these undergraduate programs, Start-Up Entrepreneurship, Game Design and Development, Creativity and Business Innovation and Software Development & Entrepreneurship, or their MBA program directly via the university’s website at no cost. If you meet the requirements of the institution, you can create a user profile, submit your credentials and wait to be contacted.
Tuition is about 5,000 Euros per year.
Located in Norway, the University of Bergen is ranked amongst the top 5 universities in the country. Applicants can apply via the institution’s portal for degree programs in Arts and Humanities, Engineering and Technology, Life Sciences and Medicine», Natural Science, Social Sciences and Management.
UiB also offers about 25 masters degree programs taught in English in the field of medicine, social sciences and psychology, humanities and aesthetic studies, and natural sciences and technical subjects.
All their master’s programs have a duration of two years. Furthermore, it should be noted that undergraduate programs are not taught in English.
The tuition fee is about 1,000 Dollars per year but international students are to show a statement of account of a little over 12,000 Dollars when applying for a visa.
The University of Vienna is one of the oldest and largest universities in Europe. It is located in Vienna, Austria.
Just like the above-mentioned universities, the University of Vienna does not require an application fee. You can apply directly through the school’s website as long as you can provide the needed credentials.
Furthermore, international applicants aside students from some developing countries, only need to pay 746.92 Euros per year.
2020 NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the SPDC Joint Venture, is pleased to announce the Tenth annual NNPC/SPDC_JV Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship for applicants from Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers states. The objective of the scholarship programme is to provide postgraduate study opportunity in courses relevant to the oil and gas industry, for qualifying students from listed Niger Delta states.
In nine years of the programme, 92 students have won the opportunity to study at top-rated universities in the UK on full scholarship
The following courses qualify for award of scholarships at the three institutions:
|Imperial College London||MSc Petroleum Engineering MSc Petroleum GeoscienceMSc Applied Computational Science and Engineering|
|University of Abeerdeen||MSc GeophysicsMSc Safety & Reliability Engineering for Oil & GasMSc Advanced Chemical EngineeringMSc Integrated Petroleum Geoscience|
|University of Leeds||MSc Exploration GeophysicsMSc Electronic/Electrical Engineering|
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must;
- display intellectual ability and leadership potential
- have an adequate standard of English (at least 6.5 in IELTS) and meet the College’s language requirement
- have been offered admission to study on one of the Eligible Courses at the College having applied through the normal application process;
- already hold (or expect to hold by the time of taking up the Scholarship) a degree of an equivalent standard to a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree
- must have completed their National Youth Service by September 2020
- be ordinarily indigenes of Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers State, and intend to return to Nigeria on completion of proposed programme of study
- have not already had the chance of studying in the UK or other developed country.
- be aged between 21-28 years by 30/09/2020
- currently reside in Nigeria
- have a Nigerian international passport valid till December 2020
- Employees, employees’ relatives (or former employees who have left employment less than 5 years before) of SPDC, Royal Dutch SHELL Group of Companies or the College will not be eligible to apply for the Scholarships
- Submit application for admission to any of the participating universities for any of the qualifying courses.
- Application forms for the scholarship will ONLY be available through the websites of the Imperial College London, the University of Leeds and University of Aberdeen, following a formal offer of admission by the university.
- The universities will process applications and select candidates who will attend interviews with SPDC before being considered for final selection.
- Completed scholarship application forms must reach participating universities not later than April 15, 2020.
The scholarship will cover tuition, one economy return-flight ticket from Nigeria to the UK and a contribution towards living expenses only.
More information on specific course admission requirements can be obtained from the websites of the three individual universities.
- Please note that the stipends (living expenses) are based on the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) published living rates and are limited to this only.
- This is a non-committal scholarship. Note that NEITHER SPDC NOR any Shell affiliated company is obligated to offer employment of any sort to any candidate upon graduation, neither are successful candidates bonded to SPDC for any period of time on account of the scholarship award.
- SPDC will only provide a medical insurance in line with UK Student Visa requirements
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the SPDC 2020 Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme