Swansea University celebrates its Centenary on 19 July 2020. As we reach this momentous milestone and celebrate Swansea’s amazing achievements over the past 100 years, we also want to focus on the bright future that lies ahead.
Supporting student success is one of our main goals as a university and School, which is why, as part of our centenary year, the School of Management is offering one fully funded MBA scholarship worth £20,000 for January 2021.
- You must have accepted your offer to study on the MBA course at Swansea University, commencing January 2021.
- This scholarship is open to students of any nationality.
Selection Criteria: We will consider applications based on:
- Understanding how the programme can impact you
- Reflecting the values of the programme
- Challenging normal business perspectives
How To Apply
To apply, please create one of the following to answer ‘tell us how studying the MBA would add value to you and the communities you are part of‘ and submit to email@example.com:
- 4-5 minute video (.mp4)
- 4-5 minute podcast (.mp3)
- 1,500 word diary entry (.doc, .pdf or .ppt)
Deadline: 29th November 2020. Please click here for more information and to apply.