Job Titles: Audit & Assurance
Tax & Legal
Duration: Full Time
Location: Lagos & Abuja
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Deloitte Nigeria was recently awarded the “Best Company to Work for in Nigeria in 2019”. We were also awarded the “Most Fun and Friendly Workplace in Nigeria” and organization that provides its employees with the “Best Quality of Life”.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are committed to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
- Be willing to live our purpose of making an impact that matters
- Have graduated from a recognized University/ Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline
- Have minimum of a credit in five (5) O ’levels subjects including Mathematics and English in one sitting only
- Be 26 years old or younger as at date of application
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before
Applicants should only apply for one role as multiple applications will be disqualified.
Application deadline: Thursday, 13 February 2020
For more information on the available recruitment positions, visit deloitte recruitment website.
Technical Support Internship – MainOne
MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa.
The Technical Support Intern will be responsible for the following functions:
- Configure, test, and provision customers on the CRM platform.
- Coordinate 3rd party installation and support activities.
- Assign new requests/opportunities captured from the MainOne website.
- Run weekly reports on incidents – opportunities and complaints.
- Network management and monitoring.
- Perform 1st level fault troubleshooting tasks.
- Liaise with OEM to resolve technical related issues.
- Liaise with the vendor(s) for customer installations.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate teams.
- Critically analyze customer complaints and issues with a bid to provide lasting solutions.
- Continually drive customer satisfaction through the speedy resolution of complaints.
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- CCNA Certification and previous experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
Please visit the company’s website for more information.
LEAP Afica’s Social Innovators Programme 2020, For Young Africans
LEAP Africa, in partnership with Union Bank, has announced the call for applications for the 2020/ 2021 cohort of the Social Innovators Programme (SIP). SIP is a one-year accelerator fellowship for young West African change-makers between 18-35 years.
Who Should Apply?
- Young persons between the ages of 18-35 years, whose ideas and initiatives offer effective solutions to challenges in local communities across Nigeria, The Gambia, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana, English-speaking parts of Cameroon and Ivory Coast.
- Initiators/co-founders of a social-focused venture/enterprise located in Nigeria and the other focus regions. Women founders are strongly encouraged to apply
- Solution/ innovation by the enterprise must be adopting a market-based approach towards addressing a Sustainable Development Goal (SDG)
What Are We Looking For?
- Creativity/ Innovation: Level of creativity/innovation applied and their entrepreneurial approach towards social change.
- Leadership: Experience mobilizing people and resources to achieve set goals, and consistent drive for excellence.
- Sense of Purpose: Demonstrate a strong desire for social change within the community, to improve livelihoods, and to scale the impact of their social business.
- Right Attitude: Openness to learning and willingness to implement appropriate systems and structures for enterprise sustainability
Deadline: 30th August 2020. Please visit the website for more information.