Job Titles: Audit & Assurance
Tax & Legal
Duration: Full Time
Location: Lagos & Abuja
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Deloitte Nigeria was recently awarded the “Best Company to Work for in Nigeria in 2019”. We were also awarded the “Most Fun and Friendly Workplace in Nigeria” and organization that provides its employees with the “Best Quality of Life”.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are committed to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
- Be willing to live our purpose of making an impact that matters
- Have graduated from a recognized University/ Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline
- Have minimum of a credit in five (5) O ’levels subjects including Mathematics and English in one sitting only
- Be 26 years old or younger as at date of application
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before
Applicants should only apply for one role as multiple applications will be disqualified.
Application deadline: Thursday, 13 February 2020
For more information on the available recruitment positions, visit deloitte recruitment website.
GE: Early Identification (EID) Sales Internship 2020
The role requires working closely with the assigned GE Gas Power Nigeria to provide Sales support to ongoing and pipeline sales initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts
Support GPS pipeline development and sales activities
Engage with new prospects, assess customers’ needs, carry out kyc/keep, and input entries into SFDC
- Support sales managers and other enabling functions to ensure lean and efficient deployment of resources
- Track and provide regular update on new sales leads and report to sales manager
- Passion for technology and previous internship experience in GE will be an added advantage
- Academic excellence in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 4th or 5th year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Deadline: Not specified
UN Secretary General’s Envoy on Youth
Want to be a Fellow? Apply Now! No more unpaid internships
The Office of the Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth is saying goodbye to unpaid internships!
- Are you passionate about the work of the United Nations?
- Are you motivated to help realise the potential of fellow young people?
- Have you been waiting for too long for a paid entry-level opportunity to the UN?
- Do you want to join the UN Youth Envoy as a Fellow?
Yes? Then you might be the right person for the job!
To begin with, we are looking for three young people to get on board the UN Youth Envoy’s Fellowship, which aims at providing you, a young talent, a chance to get involved the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals.
The selected fellows will join us at the United Nations’ Headquarters in New York for a duration of 12 months starting from March 2020. To apply, click on the position you are interested in (Click the assignments below to check detailed information respectively):
Application deadline: 20 February 2020
Women, indigenous people, people with disabilities, LGBTQI+ candidates, and other marginalised groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information, visit the UN Envoy on Youth website
Internships2 weeks ago
UN Secretary General’s Envoy on Youth
Internships2 weeks ago
Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2020
Funding2 weeks ago
Skills Challenge Innovation Call: Finding solutions to skills mismatch
Money Motivation2 weeks ago
Meet 9 Years Old Kid Dancing To Support His Family
Featured2 weeks ago
Africa Food Prize 2020