The role requires working closely with the assigned GE Gas Power Nigeria to provide Sales support to ongoing and pipeline sales initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts
Support GPS pipeline development and sales activities
Engage with new prospects, assess customers’ needs, carry out kyc/keep, and input entries into SFDC
- Support sales managers and other enabling functions to ensure lean and efficient deployment of resources
- Track and provide regular update on new sales leads and report to sales manager
- Passion for technology and previous internship experience in GE will be an added advantage
- Academic excellence in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 4th or 5th year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Deadline: Not specified