If you are starting an undergraduate course at the City University of London, a scholarship of £1,000 is available for your first year, subject to application and eligibility.
- Be an EU or international student with your home country’s equivalent to ‘A’ levels (for example French Baccalaureate, Italian Maturita or US High School Diploma)
- International students undertaking a recognized international foundation programme
- Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study in 2020/21
- Achieve the grades set out in terms of your offer from City
To be considered for the 2020 entry scholarship, you must register by no later than 30th September 2020. As part of the application, you must provide a short personal statement of no more than 250 words. You should describe how an education at City, University of London will help you develop into a global leader of the future. Members of the University Admissions Office will assess applications based on academic merit and the quality of applicants’ personal statements. Shortlisted applicants may be required to provide further information.
For more information, please visit the scholarship website.
Full Scholarship For International Students At Western Caspian University
Western Caspian University announces the Full and Merit-Based Scholarships for distinguished international applicants who wish to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral (Ph.D.) degrees at Western Caspian University.
Western Caspian University scholarship aims to encourage and support candidates with an excellent academic performance from low-income countries to study at Western Caspian University, a leading private university of Azerbaijan that offers quality education in the English language.
Worth Of Award
This scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee on a competitive basis. Initially awarded for one year, the scholarship is subject to prolongation for the next academic year, depending on the student’s academic performance.
Who Can Apply?
- Citizens of low-income countries as defined by the World Bank
- People who have a current IELTS certification of 7.0 (or more) or TOEFL IBT score of 94 (or more)
- People aged below 35
- We strongly encourage women to apply for these scholarships.
- CV (Europass)
- Motivation Letter – up to 500 words
- A copy of diplomas and transcripts from previously attended educational programs notarized with English translation
- A copy of the IELTS or TOEFL IBT certificate
Deadline: 1st October 2020. Please visit the scholarship webpage for more information.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship For International Students – Sciences Po, France
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is for top students whose profiles match Sciences Po’s admissions priorities and individual course requirements.
Eligible students are those who;
- are first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union.
- indicated their interest during the online bachelor or master’s application form and have been given admission
This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Also, often taken into consideration are social criteria.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme: February 28, 2021. You must apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship directly in your Sciences Po online application.
- Deadline for the master programme: December 6, 2020
For more information, please visit the scholarship web-page.