If you’re interested in pursuing a career with one of the biggest tech companies in the world, Google’s AdCamp is an opportunity to kickstart your career with Google.
AdCamp is open to all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). Participants get the chance to
- get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google
- Develop a professional network
- gain new skills
- experience our culture
- and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment
- compete in a case competition
- get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive
Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business and we’re thrilled to share the magic of our platforms with university students through Google AdCamp. AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry.
Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices.
To apply, students must be:
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months
If a student is selected, Google will cover transport (most reasonable mode) to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
Location & Dates
We offer AdCamp programs in multiple countries across the Europe, Middle East, or Africa regions. Please note that program dates and durations will vary depending on location. Typically our AdCamp programs last from one to two days in duration.
To express interest, please head to this form.
For more information, visit Google AdCamp website
Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship 2020
Applications are now open for the the Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate 2020. The Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship is a 12 month structured learning placement that offers practical work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry. Interns will undertake core complex project to generate value for Baker Hughes and act as a vehicle to demonstrate capability and commitment.
In addition to project execution you will have the opportunity to explore different aspects of the Baker Hughes business which may open up potential opportunities for ongoing employment. Furthermore, you will build your network within the industry.
During the internship you will have the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) requirements, participate in technically focused on-job training, participate in team meetings, as well as working on projects and presenting the results to business leaders. You will also be expected to complete all assigned tasks in the agreed timelines and take the opportunity to demonstrate your capability of exceeding requirements.
The internship will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure that customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology in challenging work environments.
If you are successful in the selection process the specific details of your internship assignment will be explained to you prior to your start date.
The Communications Intern will be responsible for supporting Communications tasks and projects that cut across multiple communications domains. He/she will receive education and personal mentorship from the top minds in your field while being exposed to a variety of disciplines such as commercial communication strategy development and execution, internal & employee communication, external media and public relations. Also, they will be involvement in corporate social media strategy, organizational change management comms, crisis management, and other critical skills in the Communications discipline. The intern experience will be unique and personalized based on their interests, competencies, and business needs.
As a valuable member of our team, SSA IGNITE interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 1-1.5 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge (if applicable)
- Authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction
- Interest in Communications/Marketing/Public Relations – related degrees preferred
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mind-set, teamwork and collaboration, drive for results, and initiative in addition to involvement in student societies or volunteer work.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the 2020 Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship
2020 Unilever Leadership Internship Program
Applications are now open for Unilever Leadership Internship Program 2020 for Young Nigeria Graduates.An internship opportunities for qualified Nigerian youths 2020.
Main Purpose for Unilever Leadership Internship Program
Primarily to ensure availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
· Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
· Manages Distributor sales resources
· Ensures KD profitability
· Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS
· Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
· Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
· Drives sales target within the assigned territory
· Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
· Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
Key Skills (Unilever Leadership Internship Program)
· Interpersonal skills
· Negotiation and Relationship Management skills
· Organizational awareness
· Coaching skills
· IT skills- Excel, PowerPoint
· Has to be a thinker and a doer
· Graduate – University or Polytechnic
· 0-12 months experience, preferably in sales
· FMCG experience is desirable
· Interest in data analysis
Supply Chain (Logistics & Customer Facing teams), CD Operations, Trade Category Management, Customer Marketing, CD Finance teams, HR Business Partner.
The nature of this contact ranges from persuading, negotiating, holding the people accountable and exchange of information.
Key Distributors, third party service providers and local governing council, depending on territory.
The nature of this contact is third party and it involves negotiating, influencing and training.
Deadline: March 20th 2020
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Unilever Leadership Internship Programme 2020