Online application form can be accessed from the application portal https://www.pdfscholarship.eu at no cost to applicants. Applicants are advised to read through the requirements before applying.
TO APPLY, FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
Click on (https://www.pdfscholarship.eu)
1. Create an account.
2. Continue to Fill in your bio-data
3. Proceed to supply your details and bank details in the form that will be provided so as to activate your account.
4. Upload all the required documents Ensure the name used in application form matches the names on all documentation in the same order Recheck application information to avoid errors
5. Click to submit information
6. Follow all other instructions.
7. Wait for your application review. This usually takes not more than 48hrs
8. After your application is reviewed and confirmed, a confirmation email will be sent to you, confirming your Application and the stated date for the aptitude test.
Aptitude test commences from 4th November and ends on 16th November, 8AM – 6PM daily.
Aptitide tests will be taken online using candidate’s smartphone devices, PC or desktop computer.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Board.
Scholarship Important Note:
Applications for the scholarship award without all the credentials stated above will be disallowed.
Closing Date For The PDF Undergraduates, Masters/PG Scholarship 2019/2020 Application is 31st OCTOBER 2019.