Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF) is offering grants to help start-ups survive the pandemic.
NISRF is an emergency facility designed by a consortium of funding partners to support grant applicants whose businesses/activities are either being adversely affected or modified in response to COVID-19.
Worth Of Award
- Business equity-free funding between $5,000 to $20,000.
- Access to a pool of mentors and business experts.
- A chance to continue to create impact and stay afloat.
To qualify for this funding, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a company operating in Nigeria
- The company is tackling an urgent social problem
- The company is post-MVP, revenue-generating, registered with CAC
- Can demonstrate substantial financial health before the onset of COVID-19 ($60K ARR – 12 months period minimum)
- The company has already received seed capital
- Can demonstrate the scale of impact, or potential for future scale
- Fall in any of these sectors: Agriculture, Critical Infrastructure, Financial Services, Health Care, Education, and with initiatives that target the informal sector.
Deadline: 7th September 2020. Click here for more information.