Procter & Gamble is accepting applications for a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern at its its plant in Ibadan. Interested candidates will contribute to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. Procter & Gamble values creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
Position level: Intern
Employment Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G’s Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
We make Ariel which is a P&G brands that touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are recognized as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies. Some of our other brands are Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers®
If Successful, you will work at the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan to fulfil your 6 months Industrial Training (IT) Programs. The role is on a full-time basis and all tools needed to build your capability will be provided to you
At Ibadan Plant we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running efficiently. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team as an undergraduate trainee, initially as a Process Engineer in Utility/Engineering department.
The role combines innovative leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment. You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
This role is focused on restoring a particular F&HC equipment to base condition and pass the required Autonomous Maintenance assessment as well as developing equipment ownership capabilities in You.
This role is an excellent and outstanding opportunity to achieve a meaningful learning experience at P&G with growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities which will allow you to succeed in your career and face new challenges daily growing your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other employees
- Multifaceted and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
- We Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
- We will provide a high-performing and stimulating work environment where our Principle, Values and Purpose are paramount
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
What we are looking for?
- Top Talent :An engineering undergraduate student in Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical disciplines interested in developing hands-on industrial experience in a multinational company environment.
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to efficiently implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individual with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus.
- Technical proficiency – an ability to master the principles of the mechanical/electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep proficiency of process/systems control, programming and automation.
It May Interest You To Know, #weseeequal
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
- Our people are all equally gifted in their unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 – Advisory Services
Job type: Permanent
Closing Date: 10-Feb-20
Reference Number: 125-NIG00237
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9 000 people. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your learning with us begins with a structured 4 – 6 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. . A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best.
International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide.
This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
* One (1) year RELEVANT post-NYSC experience
* Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
* Minimum of Second Class Upper Division/Upper Credit
* Minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
* This position is for our Advisory Services.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE YOU APPLY FOR THIS POSITION YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THE ASSURANCE/TAX REGULATORY SERVICES POSITIONS AS MULTIPLE APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
2019 NCC Emerging Technologies Competition
The Nigerian Communication Commission is organizing the maiden edition of the NCC Emerging Technologies Annual Innovation Competition/Exhibition.
The Commission is inviting Startups and Tech-Innovation Hubs with telecoms-focused solutions to participate and showcase their Innovative products and services.
50 Tech hubs & Startups will be shortlisted to showcase their technology to a panel of judges.
How To Enter
The Emerging Technologies Competition 2019 is free and open to enter from 14th November to 1st December.
Shortlisted Tech hubs & Startup will be contacted the week beginning 11th December 2019.
- All applications should be completed ONLINE
- There is no cost to enter the competition and you will retain full control and ownership of your technology
The criteria for entries and qualification to participate in the competition include the following;
- The solutions should have a clear relevance to ICT/Telecommunication industry
- Firm must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Contestant must provide proof of originality of concept or technology
- Contestant must provide evidence of ownership of Copyright, Trademark or an application to that effect for the solution(s)
- Applying to the Emerging Technologies Competition counts as a public disclosure of your idea and it is your responsibility to protect it adequately before making an application.
- Before applying, please ensure you are satisfied with the level of protection for any idea or material included in the application and seek appropriate legal advice if necessary.
- Failure to do so may affect your ability to protect it in the future.
- Applicants are not required to include more detail about their ideas than they feel comfortable with or than is indicated in the online application form. However, please be aware that providing insufficient detail may affect the ability of the judges to make a fair assessment of your application.
To register for the competition, go to the Registration Form.
For more information, visit the NCC emerging Technologies Competition website.
Internships3 weeks ago
Deloitte 2020 Graduate Recruitment (Several Positions)
Internships2 weeks ago
UN Secretary General’s Envoy on Youth
Internships2 weeks ago
Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2020
Funding2 weeks ago
Skills Challenge Innovation Call: Finding solutions to skills mismatch
Money Motivation2 weeks ago
Meet 9 Years Old Kid Dancing To Support His Family