The Regents’ Scholarship is the most prestigious scholarship UC Irvine offers to freshmen entering from high school.
- The amount of the award is established each year.
- In addition to the scholarship award, Regents’ Scholars also receive other benefits from the University. Regents’ Scholars receive a priority window for class registration, graduate-level library privileges, Regents’ Scholar notation on official transcripts, and guaranteed on-campus housing.
The Regents’ Scholarship is awarded based on the information gathered on the UC Application for Admission and Scholarships. No additional materials are required nor considered in the selection process.
- The selection committee conducts a comprehensive review of the applicant pool to determine the student’s strength and breadth of academic preparation.
- Selection is based on a comprehensive review of the admissions application, including, but not limited to test scores and grades.
- To be eligible for the Regents’ Scholarship, you must be a U.S. citizen, an eligible non-citizen, an international student with a valid visa, or students qualifying under AB130 or AB131.
Deadline: 30 November 2020. Visit the scholarship website for more information