Through academic training, practice, and global networking opportunities, the Rotary Peace Centers program develops the capacity of peace and development professionals or practitioners to become experienced and effective catalysts for peace. The fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.
Since the program began in 2002, the Rotary Peace Centers have trained more than 1,300 fellows who now work in more than 115 countries. Many serve as leaders in governments, NGOs, the military, education, law enforcement, and international organizations like the United Nations and the World Bank.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is designed for leaders with work experience in peace and development. Our fellows are committed to community and international service and the pursuit of peace. Each year, The Rotary Foundation awards up to 50 fellowships for master’s degrees and 80 for certificate studies at premier universities.
Choose the program that’s right for you
Master’s degree programs
Accepted candidates study peace and development issues with research-informed teaching and a diverse student body. The programs last 15 to 24 months and include a two- to three-month field study, which participants design themselves.
Professional development certificate program
During the one-year program, experienced peace and development professionals with diverse backgrounds gain practical skills to promote peace within their communities and across the globe. Fellows complete field studies, and they also design and carry out a social change initiative.
For more information, visit the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program website
Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship 2020
Applications are now open for the the Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate 2020. The Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship is a 12 month structured learning placement that offers practical work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry. Interns will undertake core complex project to generate value for Baker Hughes and act as a vehicle to demonstrate capability and commitment.
In addition to project execution you will have the opportunity to explore different aspects of the Baker Hughes business which may open up potential opportunities for ongoing employment. Furthermore, you will build your network within the industry.
During the internship you will have the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) requirements, participate in technically focused on-job training, participate in team meetings, as well as working on projects and presenting the results to business leaders. You will also be expected to complete all assigned tasks in the agreed timelines and take the opportunity to demonstrate your capability of exceeding requirements.
The internship will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure that customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology in challenging work environments.
If you are successful in the selection process the specific details of your internship assignment will be explained to you prior to your start date.
The Communications Intern will be responsible for supporting Communications tasks and projects that cut across multiple communications domains. He/she will receive education and personal mentorship from the top minds in your field while being exposed to a variety of disciplines such as commercial communication strategy development and execution, internal & employee communication, external media and public relations. Also, they will be involvement in corporate social media strategy, organizational change management comms, crisis management, and other critical skills in the Communications discipline. The intern experience will be unique and personalized based on their interests, competencies, and business needs.
As a valuable member of our team, SSA IGNITE interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 1-1.5 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge (if applicable)
- Authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction
- Interest in Communications/Marketing/Public Relations – related degrees preferred
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mind-set, teamwork and collaboration, drive for results, and initiative in addition to involvement in student societies or volunteer work.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the 2020 Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship
2020 Unilever Leadership Internship Program
Applications are now open for Unilever Leadership Internship Program 2020 for Young Nigeria Graduates.An internship opportunities for qualified Nigerian youths 2020.
Main Purpose for Unilever Leadership Internship Program
Primarily to ensure availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
· Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
· Manages Distributor sales resources
· Ensures KD profitability
· Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS
· Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
· Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
· Drives sales target within the assigned territory
· Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
· Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
Key Skills (Unilever Leadership Internship Program)
· Interpersonal skills
· Negotiation and Relationship Management skills
· Organizational awareness
· Coaching skills
· IT skills- Excel, PowerPoint
· Has to be a thinker and a doer
· Graduate – University or Polytechnic
· 0-12 months experience, preferably in sales
· FMCG experience is desirable
· Interest in data analysis
Supply Chain (Logistics & Customer Facing teams), CD Operations, Trade Category Management, Customer Marketing, CD Finance teams, HR Business Partner.
The nature of this contact ranges from persuading, negotiating, holding the people accountable and exchange of information.
Key Distributors, third party service providers and local governing council, depending on territory.
The nature of this contact is third party and it involves negotiating, influencing and training.
Deadline: March 20th 2020
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Unilever Leadership Internship Programme 2020