Application is now open for SAP’s 2020 Young Professional Program for Nigerian Graduates.
The SAP Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute under the umbrella of the Skills for Africa Program. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
This program will give you an overview over SAP’s Business Process Integration. It will focus on training you to become an SAP Consultant on our Cloud Platform. SAP Cloud Platform is a platform as a service developed by SAP SE for creating new applications or extending existing applications in a secure cloud computing environment managed by SAP. The SAP Cloud Platform integrates data and business processes.
Benefits for SAP’s Young Professional Program
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
Requirements for SAP’s Young Professional Program
As this program will be training graduates looking to pursue a career as an SAP Cloud Platform Consultant there is a specific need for:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Management Information Systems / Information Systems / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Industrial Engineering. Business Administration is also accepted but only if you have educational in Programming/ Computer Science.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a home in or around Lagos as travel / accommodation is not provided;
- Candidates must be willing to work in Lagos, Port Harcourt or Abuja from July 2020-April 2021 if selected by a customer after the program;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in end- April 2020 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training is essential. The program will last for 3 months.
Work Area: Education and Training
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Career Level: Entry Level
How to Apply for SAP’s Young Professional Program
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the SAP’s Young Professional Program 2020
Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship 2020
Applications are now open for the the Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate 2020. The Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship is a 12 month structured learning placement that offers practical work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry. Interns will undertake core complex project to generate value for Baker Hughes and act as a vehicle to demonstrate capability and commitment.
In addition to project execution you will have the opportunity to explore different aspects of the Baker Hughes business which may open up potential opportunities for ongoing employment. Furthermore, you will build your network within the industry.
During the internship you will have the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) requirements, participate in technically focused on-job training, participate in team meetings, as well as working on projects and presenting the results to business leaders. You will also be expected to complete all assigned tasks in the agreed timelines and take the opportunity to demonstrate your capability of exceeding requirements.
The internship will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure that customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology in challenging work environments.
If you are successful in the selection process the specific details of your internship assignment will be explained to you prior to your start date.
The Communications Intern will be responsible for supporting Communications tasks and projects that cut across multiple communications domains. He/she will receive education and personal mentorship from the top minds in your field while being exposed to a variety of disciplines such as commercial communication strategy development and execution, internal & employee communication, external media and public relations. Also, they will be involvement in corporate social media strategy, organizational change management comms, crisis management, and other critical skills in the Communications discipline. The intern experience will be unique and personalized based on their interests, competencies, and business needs.
As a valuable member of our team, SSA IGNITE interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 1-1.5 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge (if applicable)
- Authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction
- Interest in Communications/Marketing/Public Relations – related degrees preferred
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mind-set, teamwork and collaboration, drive for results, and initiative in addition to involvement in student societies or volunteer work.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the 2020 Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship
2020 Unilever Leadership Internship Program
Applications are now open for Unilever Leadership Internship Program 2020 for Young Nigeria Graduates.An internship opportunities for qualified Nigerian youths 2020.
Main Purpose for Unilever Leadership Internship Program
Primarily to ensure availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
· Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
· Manages Distributor sales resources
· Ensures KD profitability
· Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS
· Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
· Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
· Drives sales target within the assigned territory
· Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
· Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
Key Skills (Unilever Leadership Internship Program)
· Interpersonal skills
· Negotiation and Relationship Management skills
· Organizational awareness
· Coaching skills
· IT skills- Excel, PowerPoint
· Has to be a thinker and a doer
· Graduate – University or Polytechnic
· 0-12 months experience, preferably in sales
· FMCG experience is desirable
· Interest in data analysis
Supply Chain (Logistics & Customer Facing teams), CD Operations, Trade Category Management, Customer Marketing, CD Finance teams, HR Business Partner.
The nature of this contact ranges from persuading, negotiating, holding the people accountable and exchange of information.
Key Distributors, third party service providers and local governing council, depending on territory.
The nature of this contact is third party and it involves negotiating, influencing and training.
Deadline: March 20th 2020
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Unilever Leadership Internship Programme 2020