The Skoll Scholarship at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, is a competitive scholarship for incoming MBA students to pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges. The Scholarship covers the full course fees for the MBA programme and partial living expenses of at least £14,985.
- All the candidates to are to take the GMAT test for entry to Oxford’s MBA programme.
- Candidates whose first language is not English or have not studied at an English-speaking university should take either the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
- Demonstrate evidence of a need for financial support.
Deadline: 8 January, 2021. Please visit the scholarship website for more information.
Full Scholarship For International Students At Western Caspian University
Western Caspian University announces the Full and Merit-Based Scholarships for distinguished international applicants who wish to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral (Ph.D.) degrees at Western Caspian University.
Western Caspian University scholarship aims to encourage and support candidates with an excellent academic performance from low-income countries to study at Western Caspian University, a leading private university of Azerbaijan that offers quality education in the English language.
Worth Of Award
This scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee on a competitive basis. Initially awarded for one year, the scholarship is subject to prolongation for the next academic year, depending on the student’s academic performance.
Who Can Apply?
- Citizens of low-income countries as defined by the World Bank
- People who have a current IELTS certification of 7.0 (or more) or TOEFL IBT score of 94 (or more)
- People aged below 35
- We strongly encourage women to apply for these scholarships.
- CV (Europass)
- Motivation Letter – up to 500 words
- A copy of diplomas and transcripts from previously attended educational programs notarized with English translation
- A copy of the IELTS or TOEFL IBT certificate
Deadline: 1st October 2020. Please visit the scholarship webpage for more information.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship For International Students – Sciences Po, France
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is for top students whose profiles match Sciences Po’s admissions priorities and individual course requirements.
Eligible students are those who;
- are first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union.
- indicated their interest during the online bachelor or master’s application form and have been given admission
This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Also, often taken into consideration are social criteria.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme: February 28, 2021. You must apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship directly in your Sciences Po online application.
- Deadline for the master programme: December 6, 2020
For more information, please visit the scholarship web-page.