The GPN invites students from ODA recipient countries to apply for a Thomas Sankara PhD scholarship at a GPN partner university. It will enable and fund research cooperation between partner universities working on Global partnerships in the global economy (in the fields of agriculture, finance, and energy), in development cooperation (access, accountability, deep participation) and knowledge production (Eurocentrism and alternative knowledge).
- A completed MA/MSc degree (exception: the defense of the MA thesis should have happened until the application deadline), with excellent results, in a discipline related to the above topics; the applicant’s last academic degree should not be more than six years ago; if an applicant already started with his/her PhD project, it should have started not more than three years ago;
- A very high proficiency in English demonstrated by one of the following language certificates: TOEFL, IELTS, the Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, or an equivalent. Native speakers and applicants who have completed [one of] their first degree[s] fully in English do not have to provide an English proficiency certificate.
- Academic or vocational experience in one of the disciplines related to the thematic field of global partnership;
- Citizenship of an ODA recipient country. Suppose the applicant resides in Germany or other countries that are not on the DAC list and is currently not enrolled in a university. In that case, she/he should not have lived in the country of residence longer than two years before the potential start of the scholarship.
Deadline: 29th August 2020. Please visit the scholarship website for more information and how to apply.
Full Scholarship For International Students At Western Caspian University
Western Caspian University announces the Full and Merit-Based Scholarships for distinguished international applicants who wish to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral (Ph.D.) degrees at Western Caspian University.
Western Caspian University scholarship aims to encourage and support candidates with an excellent academic performance from low-income countries to study at Western Caspian University, a leading private university of Azerbaijan that offers quality education in the English language.
Worth Of Award
This scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee on a competitive basis. Initially awarded for one year, the scholarship is subject to prolongation for the next academic year, depending on the student’s academic performance.
Who Can Apply?
- Citizens of low-income countries as defined by the World Bank
- People who have a current IELTS certification of 7.0 (or more) or TOEFL IBT score of 94 (or more)
- People aged below 35
- We strongly encourage women to apply for these scholarships.
- CV (Europass)
- Motivation Letter – up to 500 words
- A copy of diplomas and transcripts from previously attended educational programs notarized with English translation
- A copy of the IELTS or TOEFL IBT certificate
Deadline: 1st October 2020. Please visit the scholarship webpage for more information.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship For International Students – Sciences Po, France
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is for top students whose profiles match Sciences Po’s admissions priorities and individual course requirements.
Eligible students are those who;
- are first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union.
- indicated their interest during the online bachelor or master’s application form and have been given admission
This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Also, often taken into consideration are social criteria.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme: February 28, 2021. You must apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship directly in your Sciences Po online application.
- Deadline for the master programme: December 6, 2020
For more information, please visit the scholarship web-page.