The UAB International Scholarship, valued at $7,500 per year, is available to applicants enrolling as first-year, full-time, degree-seeking students in an undergraduate program at UAB.
Students must meet all of the following requirements;
- Graduate from a secondary or high school (up to 2 years before intake) with a minimum grade point average of 3.0/4.0
- Have not enrolled in post-secondary work
- Anticipate holding an F-1 visa
The examined GPA will be the cumulative GPA at the time of admission. All scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis as funds are available and renewable for four years (or eight academic semesters). Students who are receiving governmental scholarships or other external support are not eligible to receive this award.
How To Apply
There is no separate application for this scholarship. All you need is to apply for admission into any undergraduate program at the University of Alabama. If you meet the requirements above, then be sure to enjoy this scholarship.
Deadline: 1st November 2020. Please visit the scholarship web-page for more information
Full Scholarship For International Students At Western Caspian University
Western Caspian University announces the Full and Merit-Based Scholarships for distinguished international applicants who wish to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral (Ph.D.) degrees at Western Caspian University.
Western Caspian University scholarship aims to encourage and support candidates with an excellent academic performance from low-income countries to study at Western Caspian University, a leading private university of Azerbaijan that offers quality education in the English language.
Worth Of Award
This scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee on a competitive basis. Initially awarded for one year, the scholarship is subject to prolongation for the next academic year, depending on the student’s academic performance.
Who Can Apply?
- Citizens of low-income countries as defined by the World Bank
- People who have a current IELTS certification of 7.0 (or more) or TOEFL IBT score of 94 (or more)
- People aged below 35
- We strongly encourage women to apply for these scholarships.
- CV (Europass)
- Motivation Letter – up to 500 words
- A copy of diplomas and transcripts from previously attended educational programs notarized with English translation
- A copy of the IELTS or TOEFL IBT certificate
Deadline: 1st October 2020. Please visit the scholarship webpage for more information.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship For International Students – Sciences Po, France
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is for top students whose profiles match Sciences Po’s admissions priorities and individual course requirements.
Eligible students are those who;
- are first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union.
- indicated their interest during the online bachelor or master’s application form and have been given admission
This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Also, often taken into consideration are social criteria.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme: February 28, 2021. You must apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship directly in your Sciences Po online application.
- Deadline for the master programme: December 6, 2020
For more information, please visit the scholarship web-page.