Emory University offers partial to full merit-based scholarships as part of the Emory University Scholar Programs. The scholarships are more than just merit scholarships. They empower students through resources and support to reach their full potential and make an impact on the university, Atlanta, and the world beyond.
- The Robert W. Woodruff Scholarship will offer; full tuition and on-campus room & board
- Woodruff’s Dean’s Achievement Scholarship will award US$10,000
- George W. Jenkins Scholarship will award full tuition fees, on-campus room & board and a living stipend
- You must be applying for a Bachelors degree program at Emory University
- If English is not your primary language, then you need a proof of English language proficiency. Accepted test scores include; TOEFL, IELTS, and DuoLingo
- All students, regardless of their citizenship, will be considered for the Emory University scholar programs.
Deadline: There are three decision plans to apply for; therefore, the deadlines are 1st November or 15th November 2020, depending on the decision plan you choose. Please visit the scholarship website for more information.
Full Scholarship For International Students At Western Caspian University
Western Caspian University announces the Full and Merit-Based Scholarships for distinguished international applicants who wish to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral (Ph.D.) degrees at Western Caspian University.
Western Caspian University scholarship aims to encourage and support candidates with an excellent academic performance from low-income countries to study at Western Caspian University, a leading private university of Azerbaijan that offers quality education in the English language.
Worth Of Award
This scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee on a competitive basis. Initially awarded for one year, the scholarship is subject to prolongation for the next academic year, depending on the student’s academic performance.
Who Can Apply?
- Citizens of low-income countries as defined by the World Bank
- People who have a current IELTS certification of 7.0 (or more) or TOEFL IBT score of 94 (or more)
- People aged below 35
- We strongly encourage women to apply for these scholarships.
- CV (Europass)
- Motivation Letter – up to 500 words
- A copy of diplomas and transcripts from previously attended educational programs notarized with English translation
- A copy of the IELTS or TOEFL IBT certificate
Deadline: 1st October 2020. Please visit the scholarship webpage for more information.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship For International Students – Sciences Po, France
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is for top students whose profiles match Sciences Po’s admissions priorities and individual course requirements.
Eligible students are those who;
- are first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union.
- indicated their interest during the online bachelor or master’s application form and have been given admission
This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Also, often taken into consideration are social criteria.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme: February 28, 2021. You must apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship directly in your Sciences Po online application.
- Deadline for the master programme: December 6, 2020
For more information, please visit the scholarship web-page.